This Week's Show Is Up and Ready

On The Reverb This Week, six weeks before 2017 end and so much fresh new shoegaze & dream pop bands and new tracks bursting into the shoegaze scene today, newer bands like billow, CQ 2, Print(the)seas ,  Schism, Inspiraling with a few other bands like No vacation and Silver Liz are releasing there music getting quite a bit of exposure from PRs and various indie music blogs out .

During the Last Few Months I've been spinning a lot of Amusement Parks On Fire due to there comeback from there Hiatus, There new Single on American shoegaze label Saint Maire Record and There First UK Tour In nearly 5 years (which I'm looking ford to seeing), the tour will start this Friday in Leeds right thought next Saturday in London, I've got into the band since 2006 to be honest the band have made a wonderful noise and like my bloody valentine and swervedriver another shoegaze band has changed my life in music. Misty coast (who I also been promoting on my show) will be supporting the band on the tour. 

Also on this week's edition of the show new music from Aerofall, KINDLING , Lull, Gleemer and plus good music from The Daysleepers, Sunflower Bean, Lyons, Miners and Quali.
https://www.mixcloud.com/ioradiouk/the-reverb-with-matt-catling-on-io-radio-151117/



Comments